This came from an ad in Publisher's Marketplace (today's Publisher's Lunch)
"'Even if a publisher is on board, Authorbuzz.com is a great complement to their efforts. With my novel The Last Ember, Authorbuzz.com was able to use the great early reviews to push my debut thriller out. I was thrilled to wind up on the NYT bestseller list, which then led to extended co-op.' -- Daniel Levin
Reach 3,000 booksellers, 10,000 librarians, over a half million readers. And if it's a bookclub book - 25,000 bookclubs.
- ► 2016 (13)
- ► 2015 (19)
- ► 2014 (37)
- ► 2013 (27)
- ► 2012 (24)
- ► 2011 (36)
- The Kill Zone: The Great F-Bomb Debate
- Book Review: PLEASE IGNORE VERA DIETZ by A. S. Ki...
- Oprah's No Phone Zone to NO HOME ZONE
- National Book Award Winners
- Attention Writers: 60 Agents at One Conference!
- Writing Wars: And then he saw...Blah, Blah, Blah
- Current Top Sellers on Kindle
- J.K. Rowling and Lucky Number Thirteen
- Author Buzz...it has nothing to do with Merlot
- Nerd, Origin of the Word, And Proof that I am One
- There's No Place Like Gnome
- How to Find a Literary Agent by Kim Tomsic
- What to Take When You Must Evacuate
- Nathan Bransford
- Personality Test by Kim Tomsic
- Guide to Literary Agents
- Contest! Entry deadline today!
- ▼ November (17)