Escalating No Phone Zone Pledge to a No Home Zone Crusade by Kim Tomsic
Forfeiting phone use in the car is a sandy pill to choke down—many of us have become accustomed to the convenience of getting our to-do list done on the road. It’s handy to respond to emails at red lights, search movie listings while waiting for trains to pass, and make quick return calls at toll booths.
No Home Zone
Saturday, November 20, 2010
- ► 2016 (13)
- ► 2015 (19)
- ► 2014 (37)
- ► 2013 (27)
- ► 2012 (24)
- ► 2011 (36)
- The Kill Zone: The Great F-Bomb Debate
- Book Review: PLEASE IGNORE VERA DIETZ by A. S. Ki...
- Oprah's No Phone Zone to NO HOME ZONE
- National Book Award Winners
- Attention Writers: 60 Agents at One Conference!
- Writing Wars: And then he saw...Blah, Blah, Blah
- Current Top Sellers on Kindle
- J.K. Rowling and Lucky Number Thirteen
- Author Buzz...it has nothing to do with Merlot
- Nerd, Origin of the Word, And Proof that I am One
- There's No Place Like Gnome
- How to Find a Literary Agent by Kim Tomsic
- What to Take When You Must Evacuate
- Nathan Bransford
- Personality Test by Kim Tomsic
- Guide to Literary Agents
- Contest! Entry deadline today!
- ▼ November (17)