Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Personality Test by Kim Tomsic
As the bookshelf detective, I love anything with the title SNOOP. Dr. Sam Gosling, an associate professor of psychology at the University of Texas at Austin, has a new book Snoop: What Your Stuff Says About You. He says that we express our self (deliberately as well as accidentally) by our things, so what you have in your desk, on your wall, on your counter all speak about your personality. I wonder what my tin Wrigley's gum container, snow tubing photo, pink retro mouse pad, harmonica, and Vic's espresso frequent punch card (all sitting on my desk)say. Snoop is a fascinating read on its own merits. I think it could also serve as a great tool for writers who want to develop believable characters. Whatever your purpose, have fun snooping.
- ► 2016 (13)
- ► 2015 (19)
- ► 2014 (37)
- ► 2013 (27)
- ► 2012 (24)
- ► 2011 (36)
- The Kill Zone: The Great F-Bomb Debate
- Book Review: PLEASE IGNORE VERA DIETZ by A. S. Ki...
- Oprah's No Phone Zone to NO HOME ZONE
- National Book Award Winners
- Attention Writers: 60 Agents at One Conference!
- Writing Wars: And then he saw...Blah, Blah, Blah
- Current Top Sellers on Kindle
- J.K. Rowling and Lucky Number Thirteen
- Author Buzz...it has nothing to do with Merlot
- Nerd, Origin of the Word, And Proof that I am One
- There's No Place Like Gnome
- How to Find a Literary Agent by Kim Tomsic
- What to Take When You Must Evacuate
- Nathan Bransford
- Personality Test by Kim Tomsic
- Guide to Literary Agents
- Contest! Entry deadline today!
- ▼ November (17)