Tuesday, October 26, 2010
National Novel Writing Month
November is National Novel Writing Month. What's that? It's a thirty day challenge, beginning November 1st, to sit down and write a 50,000 word novel. The rules are simple, write write write; write new material (not something you're currently working on or something you're tweaking), and have fun. Expectations: a bunch of fluff will be written because there is no time to reread and edit every (any!) detail, but your creative juices will flow and you may surprise yourself. Published novels have come out of this yearly challenge. For more details, visit http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/whatisnano.
- ► 2016 (13)
- ► 2015 (19)
- ► 2014 (37)
- ► 2013 (27)
- ► 2012 (24)
- ► 2011 (36)
- I Can't Wait to Get Ditched!
- Ghost Story!
- Read (and rock out!) with Taylor Swift!
- Taylor Swift and Nick Cannon Promote Reading
- National Novel Writing Month
- Everything Elephants
- Judy Moody Alert!
- I can't wait for the release of Animal Tracks by K...
- A little about Gary Paulsen
- National Book Award Finalists Announced
- SCBWI Winter Conference
- Ingrid Law and Spunk and Bite
- Picture Book Discussion Panel Excerpt
- Fanilow: A Tribute to Richard Peck
- ▼ October (15)