Eleven Favorite Albert Einstein Quotes:
1. If you want to be part of the future, you have to be part of writing it.
2. Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them.
3. A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
4. It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.
5. I never think of the future, it comes soon enough.
6. Imagination is more important than knowledge
7. If you’re out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
8. An important thing is to not stop questioning.
9. We should take care not to make intellect our God; it has, of course, powerful muscles, but no personality.
10. Science without religion is lame; religion without science is blind.
11. Not everything that can be counted counts and not everything that counts can be counted.
And a bonus quote, because it’s my favorite (drum roll please):
The definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Post a Comment