This came from an ad in Publisher's Marketplace (today's Publisher's Lunch)
"'Even if a publisher is on board, Authorbuzz.com is a great complement to their efforts. With my novel The Last Ember, Authorbuzz.com was able to use the great early reviews to push my debut thriller out. I was thrilled to wind up on the NYT bestseller list, which then led to extended co-op.' -- Daniel Levin
Reach 3,000 booksellers, 10,000 librarians, over a half million readers. And if it's a bookclub book - 25,000 bookclubs.
Welcome to the Bookshelf Detective, a site for readers and writers of children's literature. Thank you for visiting, and please let me know how this blog served you.
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Author Buzz...it has nothing to do with Merlot
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2016 (13)
- ► 2015 (19)
- ► 2014 (37)
- ► 2013 (26)
- ► 2012 (24)
- ► 2011 (36)
- The Kill Zone: The Great F-Bomb Debate
- Book Review: PLEASE IGNORE VERA DIETZ by A. S. King
- Oprah's No Phone Zone to NO HOME ZONE
- National Book Award Winners
- Attention Writers: 60 Agents at One Conference!
- Writing Wars: And then he saw...Blah, Blah, Blah
- Current Top Sellers on Kindle
- J.K. Rowling and Lucky Number Thirteen
- Author Buzz...it has nothing to do with Merlot
- Nerd, Origin of the Word, And Proof that I am One
- There's No Place Like Gnome
- How to Find a Literary Agent by Kim Tomsic
- What to Take When You Must Evacuate
- Nathan Bransford
- Personality Test by Kim Tomsic
- Guide to Literary Agents
- Contest! Entry deadline today!
- ▼ November (17)
Post a Comment